STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS -
JORDAN INDIA FERTILISER COMPANY
- Joint Venture Company of KITFZE & IFFCO (25%) and JPMC (48%)
- Manufacture of Phosphoric Acid at Eshidiya in Jordan
- Production capacity of 450,000 MTPA of P205
- Plant is in operation since December 2014
- sulphur consumption of about 0.50 MMT/year
- Phosphoric Acid off take Agreement by KITFZE
GROWMAX AGRI CORP.
- Project for Exploration and Development of Potash and other Minerals and other Minerals at Bayovar, Sechura Desert in Peru.
- Opportunity for Rock Phosphate Mining in the Area.
- Solar Evaporation Processing to recover Potash and Minerals from the Brine from 820 Sq. Kilometer Area
- Production Capacity of 250,000 MTPA of Potash
- Potash Offtake Agreement by KITFZA
FERTCOOP TRADING LLC, DUBAI-UAE
- A 100% subsidiary of KITFZE.
- LLC Company for General Trading Activity in the UAE
- Trading in Agri Based products
- Market Outlet for Agricultrual Products processed at IFFCO Kisan SEZ, Nellore and other Cooperatives